First National Hungarian Music Industry Report
The report was compiled with joining data and knowledge from collective management agencies for composer, producer and performer royalties, and market leading companies Sziget (organizer of Sziget festival and many more festivals), WMMD music distribution company, market-leading Schubert Music Publishing and A38, Hungary’s leading music club, together with producer and audience survey data, tax authority data and other government sources.
The report was presented in the Music Hungary Conference in 2015 and became the prototype of further Hungarian and regional reports. It was commissioned by ProArt.
- AmCham Energy and Environment Committee published Position Brief
- Analysis of the Hungarian Private Copy Remuneration Scheme
- Market size of the re-usable public sector information in Hungary
- Opportunities for branch lines in the new European regulatory environment
- Lessons from the first year of the liberalized rail freight market for re-regulation