First National Hungarian Music Industry Report
The report was compiled with joining data and knowledge from collective management agencies for composer, producer and performer royalties, and market leading companies Sziget (organizer of Sziget festival and many more festivals), WMMD music distribution company, market-leading Schubert Music Publishing and A38, Hungary’s leading music club, together with producer and audience survey data, tax authority data and other government sources.
The report was presented in the Music Hungary Conference in 2015 and became the prototype of further Hungarian and regional reports. It was commissioned by ProArt.
- CCS Ecosystems: Evidence-Driven CCI Policy & The Central & Eastern European Music Industry Report
- Budapest Showcase Hub & Conference 2019
- A magyar könnyűzenei repertoár növekedése: kik alkotják és hogyan találja meg közönségét?
- Közép- és Kelet-Európai Zeneipari Jelentés 2020
- Central European Music Industry Report 2020